The Adventure that Beats All Adventures
Everest Skydive(ESD) is considered as one of most Elite Adventure Holidays in the world and therefore, remains a dream event for many Adventure Seekers who want to fill their limitless passion-pit with extraordinary zeal and thrill. Dropping off from a PC-6 Aircraft from the height of 29500ft with the landing sites Syangboche Airport (12340ft) and Ama Dablam Base Camp (15,000ft), is undeniably the highest commercial aerial event in the world.
CNN News Channel has ranked it as No. 8 out of 50 best Adventure Events organized throughout the world under the heading, “Try before you die” events. The adrenaline rush you get from the freefall, the eye-feasting view of the picturesque Sherpa settlement with the back drop of world’s highest peak Mt. Everest, along with other equally petrifying sister peaks, and the whole alpine experience can be a lifetime achievement.
Following the success of Everest Skydive (2008), it’s being continued annually in October. A total of ninety six from Nepal and worldwide have tried Everest Skydive with Solo or Tandem attempts since then. There have been 152 Solo Jumps and 42 Tandems till date.
Everest Skydive 2012 added new heights to the history of Everest skydive with operation using an AS 350 B3 Helicopter, which not only performed drops over Syangboche Airport from the height of 23000ft but also made several jumps over a new drop zone at Amadablam Base Camp (15000ft).
This year also, with all its venturous appeal, Everest Skydive 2013 is being held from 19 to 31 October; and we welcome all the enthusiasts to be one among the few to have the surreal experience of Everest. If you have the spirit of life and adventure, join us in this ‘Incredible Adventure’!
Should you wish to further explore the marvel of the region, you can enjoy the privilege of joining our seven-day extension trek to Everest Base Camp.
- * Join the World’s most Elite Skydiving Adventure
- * Skydive in front of Mount Everest (29,035ft/ 8,848m)
- * Visit Sagarmatha National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage area
- * Land on the highest drop zones in the world, Syanboche (12,350 ft) and Amadablam Base Camp (15,000 ft)
- * Experience Kathmandu and the Sherpa land of the Everest region
- * Experience the Himalayan environment of vast altitudes
- * Experience a high altitude jump with supplementary oxygen
- * Get your own personal video of your jump
- * Be a part of an Elite club of international skydivers
- * Ascend in a PC- 6 aircraft or AS350 B3 Helicopter
- * Be a part of the international record books & history
- * Feel the Sky from the highest point of the Earth
- Group 1: 19 Oct to 29 Oct 2013.
- Group 2: 21 Oct to 31 Oct 2013. (Group Size: 12 – 15 members.)
|Day 1||Arrive Kathmandu / Transfer to Hotel|
|Day 2||Sightseeing and familiarization in Kathmandu|
|Day 3||Fly to Lukla (2900m) / Trek to Phakding (2656m)|
|Day 4||Trek to Namche (3450m)|
|Day 5||Rest Day in Namche (3450m) – Meet and Brief|
|Day 6||Trek to Syangboche (3810m) / Jump Day|
|Day 7||Jump Day|
|Day 8||Jump Day|
|Day 9||Jump Day|
|Day 10||Jump Day, Fly to Kathmandu|
|Day 11||Depart Kathmandu|
Extension Trip (Optional): Seven Days Everest Base Camp Extension Trek
Day 11. Trek to Tengboche (3864m)
Day 12. Trek to Pheriche (4252m)
Day 13. Rest day at Pheriche
Day 14. Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 15. Trek to Gorakshep(5184m), visit Kala Pathar (5545m)
Day 16. Trek to Everest Base Camp (5357m) / Return to Gorakshep (5184m)
Day 17. Trek to Pheriche (4252m)
Day 18. Pick up by helicopter to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu.
Day 19. Depart Kathmandu.
Passport and Visa Information
All visitors except Indian nationals must hold passport and valid visa. Visa can be obtained at the Nepalese diplomatic missions and consulates abroad. Visa is also issued at the entry points. It can be extended at the Department of Immigration, Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu. Children under 10 years need not pay any visa fee. People willing to get entry Visa at the air port or any of the land entry points are required to fill a visa form with passport photograph. So, please download form from the link below and get ready while you are passing through the immigration point.
Gratis visa for 30 days available only for tourists of SAARC countries
Multiple entry 15 days – US$ 25 or equivalent convertible currency
Multiple entry 30 days – US$ 40 or equivalent convertible currency
Multiple entry 90 days – US$ 100 or equivalent convertible currency
Tourist Visa Extension
* Visa extension fee for 15 days or less is US $ 30 or equivalent convertible currency and visa extension fee for more than 15 days is US$ 2 per day
* Tourist visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a single visa year (January – December).
More information about visa fees & regulations can be found in Nepal Government’s Immigration Department website.