EVEREST SKYDIVE PRICES AND BOOKING PROCEDURE
Price for Syangboche Dropzone (12,340 ft) & Ama Dablam Base Camp Drop Zone (15,000 ft).
SOLO SKYDIVING PACKAGES 2016
|Two Jumps in Syangboche DZ only||$ 22,000|
|Three Jumps in Syangboche DZ only||$ 25,000|
|Two Jumps in Syangboche DZ & One Jump in Ama Dablam DZ||$ 30,000|
TANDEM SKYDIVING PACKAGES 2016
|Two jumps in Syangboche DZ only||$ 25,000|
|One jump at Syangboche DZ & One jump at Ama Dablam DZ||$ 30,000|
* Ama Dablam DZ jump based on weather conditions permitting only.
Support Trek member or Skydiver’s Companion: $5,000
Includes special observer’s jacket made to measurement.
Organised Extended Trekking:
Per Person: $ 3,000
* Includes helicopter evacuation from Pheriche or Dingboche.
(All prices above are in USD.)
Number of jumps is subjected to weather and regulatory provision. If in any condition the jump over Ama Dablam Base Camp cannot be held, it will be transferred to Syangboche. Everest Skydive shall be deemed as complete with minimum of 3 jumps. In case of incomplete jumps, the balance can be transferred to the future events of Everest skydive but no cash refund shall be made.
- All tandem or solo jumpers have to pay a deposit of $1,500 to secure you a place on the Everest Skydive team.
- All members of the support trek have to pay a deposit of $1000.
The deposits are to be paid either directly to Explore Himalaya/ESD or to the booking agent. The banking details are given by booking agent.
This will be ascertained at the time of the trip confirmation.
- All transfers
- Accommodation at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu or similar on BB Basis and other designated hotels/lodges on the trail
- All meals throughout, either at hotel or in best available restaurants
- All acclimatization trek costs, trek permit and peak fees
- Experienced European trek leader
- Trek porters and yaks as required
- Constant communication to trek group from DZ
- Mountain weather reporting service
- DZ preparation
- DZ management
- Personalized, filled, 02 canister
- Use of O2 systems for skydiving/tandem
- Custom built HA jump suit
- Use of external protective extreme cold equipment
- Use of special HA rig( fully equipped with AAD) for landing at attitude
- Loadmaster/Spotters, (video and O2 superintendent) on every lift
- Aircraft Drop
- Services of advanced packers
- Services of packers assistant
- Rig repacking as required
- DZ Sherpa support team
- DZ medical team including Doctor
- Government permit to skydive
- Individual CAAN skydive fee
- Liaison officer fees (environmental, CAAN, and Film)
- Liaison officer costs (environmental, CAAN, and Film)
- Communications permit
- Video of the adventure by ESD film crew
- Official Certificate signed by pilots and organizers
- Memento Everest Skydive wings
- Memento Everest Skydive flying jacket
- International flights to and from Kathmandu
- Personal insurance
- Trekking equipment
- Any expense of personal nature, telephone calls, laundry and tips
Keeping in view a growing interest for filming during the Everest Skydive, we have come up with a special filming package for groups eager to make films during the event.
A filming group will be provided with a permit for filming, liaison officer, company’s assistance for export and import of equipment, etc. Registering for Everest Skydive as a filming group will incur the following costs:
Entry fee as a filming group: $20,000 ($12,000 for ground filming and $8,000 for aerial filming per client done by the Everest Skydive crew
Fee for each participating member as ground crew: $5,000
The filming team is responsible for all applicable taxes, customs and duties for import and export of equipment.
General Film (Production, Exhibition and Distribution) Rules in Nepal
Documents and Formalities for Filming:
- Name & Synopsis of filming crew
- Photocopy of passport of all crew members
- Declaration of Explore Himalaya Travel & Adventure as local agent
In case of cancellation, we must be informed in writing immediately. A cancellation fee of 50% of the deposit amount will be applicable if the cancellation is made before the final payment. If the trip is cancelled 30 days before the trip and the final payment has already been made, another 50% will be deducted. There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 30 days before the trip.
Due to the unusual nature of the trip and extra formalities required through various organizations, there could be the case of an adverse situation where we may be compelled to pull out from the operation. In case of such a scenario, 15th October,2015 will be the deadline to reconfirm whether the trip will take place or not. We will do our best to keep the schedule, but, in case of any unforeseen circumstances, which could lead to the cancellation or postponement of the event, we will either give you a full refund or offset the full amount against any of our upcoming trips in future. Explore Himalaya takes full liability for the recovery of your money without any loss. However, in case of midway withdrawal, company is not obliged to pay the expenses already incurred.
Once you decide to book with us for the upcoming Everest Skydive trip as solo or tandem jumper, you are requested to fill in a booking form and send it to us along with the deposit amount either to our company’s bank account in Kathmandu or a designated bank account in Europe.